San Ramon Valley Unified
Campus portal has added new security features. Parents who can’t remember their user name or password can now use the Forgot Password and Forgot username links. Parents no longer need to try and remember the 8 like or 8 dislike pictures. You only need to input either your user name for forgot password or your recovery email for forgot username. Your recovery email is located in the Account Settings section in the portal.
Forgot your password?
1. Click on the Forgot your password link on the Campus login screen. Enter your Campus username. An email will be sent to your recovery email address.
2. Click the unique hyperlink contained within the email. You will be directed to a new screen where you can enter a new password for your account.
3. Enter your new password and save. You can now log into Campus using your existing Campus username and the new password.
Forgot your username?
1. Click on the Forgot username link on the Campus login screen.
2. Input your Recovery email address in the field. Click Continue. An email will be sent to that email address with you username information. Use the link in the email to log into the portal.
If you are still having issues logging in or don't remember what your recovery email is please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help. Please include your name and the issue are you having.
If you have questions about your Infinite Campus account or are having trouble logging in, please contact IT Help Desk - IT Help Desk. Click the SUBMIT NEW IT WORK ORDER link.
System Support Email Address: email@example.com
Using Smartphones and/or Internet Explorer or Safari are not recommended when completing Online Enrollment/Annual Update. Please use an alternate browser Chrome and Firefox are the preferred browsers at this time.